sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

The Caesar what is Caesar


I never liked to criticize, to think I was lucky, if you look at the multitude of souls that were lost because of this management style, nothing that I suffered made me turn against the world, I was always aware of what had put me on that condition was the fact that I was an orphan and in this condition, I never aspired to something different, but during my life inside and outside the institution was a witness of the devastating consequences of such treatment, people who went straight to the boarding house of Detention.
Simply by not knowing ... live in society during his childhood and teenage years were not given any moral sense, to the contrary, during that time he was perfectly sure it was a pariah, or the most common cases of total unprepared for life in family and social, has many cases of former inmates who have become wanderers, and those who are mad for, of a sudden having to live his life alone.
I have no desire to sully the spotless name of the League of Catholic Women, who now goes by the name of Solidarity League, I think even, that there in their castles, luxury they could not know what happened in Educandário Dom Duarte, I would have to say that these ladies were not instigators of all the violence that happened there were others ... and in my opinion is much worse, since they made their names and the institution and did not realize that the people in charge of taking care of orphans (at most) were pedophiles, extremely violent and illiterate. Or will the Judge, the flag larista 14, who walked with a 38 waist and could not sign the name did not have to fill out a registration form to take care of 45 boys?
And some even to this slave labor in the Pottery, where, 10 years old I was carrying adobe bricks in a wheelbarrow and drop the case or to delay the production schedule, Luis Paulo, foreman (paid by the LSC) gave two cakes in each hand with a ruler, ornate wood and borracha.Vangloriava that the details of special rubber was not to mark the skin. Luis Paulo, Alias was one of those former inmates who could not live out of college and returned as an employee, in revenge for what we had suffered at the hands of criminals of his era.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário