segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

Dom Duarte Educandário




It had everything outlined in the head, I would not be mom to none, was not part of my nature, I would falter in the first put into practice and would be the first dia.Descemos in Hall 14, I, my brother went to live there and Helium the Donizete and Fabiano went to 12, our neighbor to the flag.
From the outset we felt the hostility of new friends, some of the inmates surrounded the car with an air of curiosity, who was in another class uvalha foot came toward us, one of them was darkened as a menacing, wearing a shirt of battered Sao Paulo, with an obscene gesture scolded:
_Lá Comes the snow, eh new flesh!
The blood boiled at the time of testing I did not go with the guy's face, I thought he was drawn, took a deep breath, I felt that my brother had been cowed.
Farewell to the Paul, driver of the House of Children and Boys, the larista that alias liked to be called (head) was named Judge, was reputed to be bandit, had fun beating up children and making them work at hoe .
All information has been passed by two boys who came up to us in less than two minutes, and were the Spoc Téquinha.
The first traces of australoptécos had, without exaggeration the boy was identical to the natives of Australia, lived in an itchy nose voracity nervous when he was not snapping his fingers, his right ear was really like the character from Star Trek, the second was tall and had a peaceful air, those boys very dark and straight hair, talked to us, but looked at me, probably because I was the tallest of the trio, I learned at that moment that the gaze is a weapon andputs you in the lead early in the proceeding.
We were in the service area of the pavilion, from inside the left Odilon, looked at us with an air of disdain, she wore a dress slacks, wide waist and tight on the foot, a walker and a plaid shirt, had an accent from the northeast and limp of his left leg, gesturing as he spoke, one of those appeared gestured him 38 short barrel that held the leather strap.
I do not remember what he spoke, the visage of my revolver had made extinct survival whistle strong and I lost almost everything that he spoke in that animal momento.Fomos for laundry, always followed by the inmates, they followed us closely, like a ritual, some went to make friendship, some by curiosity, some to intimidate. (it is believed that when a person becomes intimidated by fear will be your slave for a long time, at least until she loses that fear, or discover that you is not it all). When we were in the wardrobe door with the boy's clothes I bumped into St. Paul at that time, defiantly opened my jacket and showed the great symbol of Corinthians

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário