terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

The house


He had survived the first battle (with some bruises, of course ...) but with moral enough to admire me and were afraid of me, time was good, no witty come close without fearing that I snap, ran to the mouth girl that the new era touched.
The consequence was that on January 17, 1977 I met the leather strap 14 and the head of that night in the cold, while the inmates slept their sleep without guilt, punishment, and I Maninho we stood in the corridor under the attention of the vigilant until 4:30 in the morning ... and this was only the first day.
We begin the punishment at 7:00 pm, this was the time we sleep we collected at the beginning looked at each other angrily, my swollen eye and bruises left by the belt burned, but I had to keep the attitude of defense and show that they had come.
With each passing hour it was tiredness in both slaughtering and lowered his shoulders, what was weak and the challenge now was going to sleep, slowly wiping out our courage, that she hurt my eye, his nose Ibid.
Suddenly we heard a roar ... we look to the chair, around the corner and was there, the security guard (who was brother of the Judge), napping ... sat as the sleep he was arching his head forward,Suddenly he recovered and returned to its original position, sleep came and the head fell, almost hitting the table and back again, all this noise roncando.Sem sat down, the ground was very cold and my wounds hurt, upset the middle Maninho did the same, we feel aliviados.Descansamos as we delighted with the scene-mos.
But it was short lived, this time off, one of the hikes he turned his head to look at us, he was staring at us, but the pupils were absent, as if he were cross-eyed, turned a blind eye and fell on top of it alltable, the noise was estrondante, he got up frightened, broke his neck on the wall, fell at the chair, which turned, sprawled on the floor and the table fell on him.
I swear I did not laugh all for one, caught it, not to laugh but did not give these things (he and I), a belly laugh, while the guard gathered himself, we hugged, We ended up laughing.
That is how justified the beating of the second strap that I and my friend took together on the same day (not counting the one we gave in the other) ... Simba, who later became Viana.
Viana, who until his death, exchanging shots with police in 1982, was my best friend.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário