segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

My school

was in January 1977, a cold morning that the van of the House of Children of the Child Jesus brought us, me, my brother Nilson, Helium, and the Donizeti Fabiano.Aparentemente a simple exchange of orphanages, completed 10 years and were relocated(this was the technical term for our own case). We were all orphans and as such, we had an owner, the juvenile court in the capital, under the auspices of the League of Catholic Women.
I remember being a cold Tuesday and I was even shaking with fear, always afraid of what I did not know, had slept the night before in a place I had gotten used to call home, since my mother had left us in a friend's house and not come back to see us I was in that orphanage, I knew I was going to Educandário Dom Duarte, so I completed 10 years, but hoped that would never come that day.
In places where a predominantly male population, has, by custom the practice of cannibalism, or to be more direct, where there is no woman, they are usually the weakest times of doing ... (Everyone thinks that the greatest fear of an orphan living alone ... big mistake, be violated leaves marks that last for life, ends with the morals of children and causes it to grow without esteem and security.
In fact, many children already have tendencies to homosexuality and this is just one more stimulus, more crazy ... not me, I had a plan on his sleeve.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário