segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

The first war


As a child I had a habit of comparing any change in my behavior with a war, every one of them (and not a few) was vital for my survival, some even to assert my position with regard to everything in my life, other me led to evolution as a man ... that was the largest of them, I shook, I had quite a fight up there ... it was even good at it, but never like suicide, as now appeared.
I was 10 and skinny, was not very tall for my age ... that beast I was about to face was about 12 years, was on his land, surrounded by his friends, a small body at twice the mine and ... have you actually viewed the difference between a boy of 10 and another 12 ... or give to compare.
As the man gave our clothes from the wardrobe, I noticed that the first attempt to impose myself had had no effect whatsoever, I would say it had gone terribly wrong, because the boy had not gone too drubbing because of the head to be near us and heseemed to snort with rage.
I learned that from that one moment all my clothes have been stamped my registration number, a stamp with three digits in the shirt collar, the inside of the pants, in shorts and panties ... in my name, for all effect was 152.
At this point, the boys who were playing behind the flag and accompanied us already knew that had come loose a new e. .. of course sniffed the harangue that was approaching, when we entered the corridor that led to the third bedroom to see our bed and our closet, without most people noticing, the unfortunate boy put his foot in front so I could not fall down ... but the audience laughed, had no turning back.
Lunch was rice and beans with potato and liver during the meal and he threw me another 3 beans and hidden riam.Um them to finish the meal as it passed over my desk kicked my chair, some kids were laughing, and others seemed unaware of other supportive, looked with admiration for my look impáfia, or was the same.
When we were resting for lunch in front of the pavilion continued threats ... I was sitting next to my brother, in the shadow of foot uvalha, the boys laughed provocative, thought I'd start the fight right there when the Savior, a boy older than us and at times was often their chief, came up with a ball capotão, calling us all to play football.
There was one who did not want to hit a ball, went to the field of 14, was just across the road that was going down the slope and 18 (the field of 14 was the most envied of all fields of flags of EDD) between the manioc 14 and the Japanese garden at side, feet on the headboard and avocado jungle of pottery, had a hint of arena, it was lower than its four delineate, either side could feel a grandstand.
The descent to reach the camp was steep, descent in Indian file, has already picked the teams in the fall, remember hearing someone say that the new boy would play in your time.I wanted to be indignant about it, looked back, but it was late, I was hit with a punch in the neck ... that was the plan, I jumped on him before he knew what had hit, grabbed her arms with my knees and struck a 3 punches, a few boys I held his arms he took advantage and grabbed me by the throat, elbowed, was dazed and bleeding, he never expected what would happen in the hands of the boys I waited for the right moment, he approached my face, clenched her fists I used the close, he threw a punch, but was later straightened the body, legs braced myself, I designed my head, my forehead hit the nose ... he dropped the boys that were holding me succor him

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário